NOTE: All posted calls for submissions are based on information provided by the publishers, and are not vetted or endorsed by ERWA. Authors are encouraged to ask publishers about contracts details and other terms.
Pride Publishing is a Totally Bound Publishing.imprint
Pride Publishing is actively acquiring empowering, enchanting and endearing storylines that are sure to capture readers’ imaginations from start to finish. We’re looking for contemporary stories with lead characters who identify as GLBTQI. 10-100k words. Series and serials will be also be considered. Please send your full manuscripts to email@example.com with the header Pride Publishing Submission along with a synopsis in the first instance. We look forward to hearing from you.
What we look for in submitted manuscripts
GLBTQI fiction in all genres.
- We look for creative storytelling and original style.
- We want you to weave inspiring, exciting, dramatic, exploratory and loving tales with strong, dynamic and intelligent characters that your readers will remember.
- Identifying as part of the gay community may be part of the growth process of the character/s in the story.
- Any sexual content should be appropriate for the characters and the storyline.
- Plot driven stories that illustrate the relationship between key characters.
- We want writers who have a unique and new approach and a writing style that sets them apart from the rest.
What we ask for in submitted manuscripts
We only accept electronic communication. So, it’s essential that you send your script to us via e-mail attachment, as either a .doc, .docx or .rtf file.We will only accept the following:
- Detailed synopsis of your book
- The full and complete manuscript
- Send in standard 12 pt font. Book Antiqua preferred.
- Manuscripts from 10,000 to 100,000 words
- Books will be published only if author owns all rights
- Include your name, pen-name and contact e-mail in the Query Letter and Synopsis
- Send the submissions package to firstname.lastname@example.org with the header Pride Publishing Submission along with a synopsis in the first instance.