Section Details / Procedures
Email list summary
News, calls, etc
Stuff You Need To Know
Flasher & Poetry Sundays
Schedule & tutorials
The Art of Critiquing
The dos and don'ts
How To Unsubscribe
Manage Your ERWA Mail
Overwhelmed? Try filtering
Circle of Friends
Who we are & what we do
Help Support ERWA
Visit our sponsors
what Writers list is, and how to participate
1) WHAT IS WRITERS?
- Please Note: We're here to support each other as writers, not as customers. Soliciting/advertising is not allowed on ERWA— yes, that includes promoting website/blog updates, newsletter signups, marketing sales, and so on. Offenders will be immediately unsubscribed. Feel free to brag about successes (we love that!), but don't solicit sales. Not sure of the difference?
- Images and attachments are not allowed. We don't have anything against them - it's just that they take up space, and we pay for the mailing lists by the amount of space we use. You can send links to images if you like.
- Consider your signature. Keep in mind your email is a professional statement, not a billboard for bios or extensive lists of published titles. Signatures are restricted to a max of 4 short lines.
TO SUBSCRIBE TO WRITERS, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW:
- Introductions. We enjoy hearing from our new subscribers. Although this is not a requirement, please consider introducing yourself. Feel free to tell us about your successes, your goals, or just say hi; whatever you're comfortable with.
3) Reply & Subject Line Information
- When replying to a post check the Subject line, ask yourself if it's the correct Subject line for your post. If it's not, fix it.
- When replying, delete as much of the original message as possible, leaving only enough to reflect what you're replying to.
Copyright 1996 and on, Erotica Readers Association, Inc.